Re: making thumbnails

On Sat, Mar 03, 2001 at 04:32:57PM -0500, Michael P. Soulier wrote:
>     Hey people. Is there an easy way to make thumbnails for large numbers of
> images? I'm thinking of Image Magick, but the mogrify -geometry argument
> doesn't maintain the aspect ratio.

    Oh wait, it _does_ maintain the aspect ratio if you don't use the !
argument. I'm ok now. :)

    Thanks for the responses.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are going to land, and it could be  dangerous sitting under them as they fly overhead." -- RFC 1925