Re: Setting Up Partitions:Solved,Thanks

    I finished installing the system.  I got all the
partitions working after having to use expert mode in
fdisk.  I then jumped back into the debian curses
install and it went right on to the next step, no
problems.  That is a very robust installer.  As of
right now I am booting from floppy until I get pppd up
and running so I can download GRUB and installed.
Apt-get looks great and seems like it will make the
transition form FreeBSD ports very easy.

Ian

    I look forward to the day that I can offer helpful
advice to other users.  Thanks for the quick

http://kmself.home.netcom.com/Linux/FAQs/partition.html