Re: Getting Helix-Gnome

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, Greg Gilbert wrote:

> But I'd highly recommend against using the Helix packages. I've
> found that they have conflicts with other packages on a recurring
> basis.

Really?  I've been using Helix/Ximian on Debian (first potato then
woody) for a couple of months now, and I haven't seen any problems like
that yet.

I'm curious to know more.  Which release were you using, and which
packages gave you problems?

--
David Steinberg                             -o)
Computer Engineering Undergrad, UBC         / \