Off Topic - NN6 & Mozilla cutting off text.

Greetings,

When I use NN6 or Mozilla and view a page that has a list of hrefs I
see what appears to be the lower line cutting off 1/2 of the line
above it.  Obviously this makes it impossible to read the page.  If
I use netscape 4.76 this does not happen.  I'm running a stable
potato with kernel 2.4.1.  I start x in 16 bit mode at 120 dpi.  I've
set NN6 and Mozilla to 120 dpi also.  No help there.  I am running
the xfstt pkg and using arial 10 point as my font.  Any ideas what
might be causing this?

Bill