From: Tyler Braun [mailto:tyler@chimptrix.chimp.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 4:55 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Console Text Scrambled

This morning after shutting down X everything on my console was scrambled. I
can
still type commands and can somewhat distinguish that characters are
appearing
on the screen, but nothing's readable. I can also start X back up without
any
problems.

Anyone know what might be causing this? And how to fix without a reboot?

My system's running 2.4.2 kernel and Debian unstable.

Thanks.

--
Tyler Braun
tyler@chimptrix.chimp.ca