Re: What's up with Mozilla

On Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 09:11:09PM -0800, Aaron Brashears wrote:

> As was said in another reply - packaging mozilla is hard. However,
> installing the tarball is pretty easy. For now, I'm running 0.8 from
> the tarball available at mozilla.org and it works great.

    It's a bit of a pig though, and I had to shut off http 1.1 in the debug
network menu to get it to stop sending me to the wrong websites. Hey, I've
been trying to get it to fire off acroread or xpdf when a pdf is seen, but
that refuses to work. No idea why. Have you had a problem with this?

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are going to land, and it could be  dangerous sitting under them as they fly overhead." -- RFC 1925