[OT] CVSSearch: A new search tool for code

Hi,

Sorry about the OT post. Since debian uses cvs internally, so this may benefit
debian in the future if you find this tool useful.

CVSSearch searches for code fragments using CVS comments. Specifically, it takes
advantage of the fact that a CVS comment describes the lines of code involved
in the commit and that this description will typically hold for many future versions.

We would be really appreciated if you could take a short time to try out our demo
at: http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~amichail/cvssearch/  and fill out the short
survey so that we can improve our tool based on your suggestions. You can also
just reply to me for any suggestions, improvements and your view of the tool.

CVSSearch is developed by research staff and some students at the University of New
South Wales, where the recent Australia Linux Conference was held. The tool will be
released under GPL. Your feedback will be an invaluable source for us to improve
this tool.

Regards,

Shao.

Shao Zhang - Running Debian 2.1  ___ _               _____
Department of Communications    / __| |_  __ _ ___  |_  / |_  __ _ _ _  __ _
University of New South Wales   \__ \ ' \/ _` / _ \  / /| ' \/ _` | ' \/ _` |
Email: shao@cia.com.au                                                  |___/