Re: kernel problem

Add yourself to group audo and group cdrom.

scud <scud_mlist@seznam.cz> wrote:
: Hi everybody,
: I'm encountering a very weird problem (or it seems weirdish to me). I
: built kernel with support for couple file systems and sound.
: When I try to mount a CD or play music on the super user account,
: everything work fine. But when I try to do the same with ordinary user
: account, it behaves the same way, as if the support was never compiled
: into the kernel.
: If any of you have a clue for this situation please help.
: Thanks  -SCUD

: --
: To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-request@lists.debian.org