Re: DNS Server Setup?

I believe the secondaries can take over as master if the master is down. Thus he is setting up a secondary.

The first thing I would do is find out why the two computers you have now "freeze up". Is there a certain job that bogs the system down? A sync? I would watch the logs, because two DNS servers should be more than enough for most corporations, ISPs, etc.

As far as setting one up...I wish I knew myself. I haven't tried yet.