[solved]Re: dependency problem with dpk

Thanks!

I figured it out. When I was downgrading my libc6 it somehow removed the
'ldconfig' file /sbin - so I just copied it from another machine with  a similar
setup and I could (or better apt-get could) finish the downgrade  of my libc6
and from there everything worked fine.

I know I did something stupid and I won't do it again :)
Thanks again!