Re: 2.000.000 neue Besucher für Ihre Internetseite + Handylogos...

also sprach Werbefuchs (on Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:50:59PM +0000):
> Wir haben uns gerade Ihre Internetseite angeschaut und möchten Ihnen
> folgendes Angebot unterbreiten, welches die Besucherzahlen Ihrer
> Seite garantiert um 300-500 % erhöhen wird!

"we have *just* looked at your webpage and would like to offer you..."

this is a mailing list you dumbass! shame on them germans! (uh, wait,
i am one...)

anyway, rbl: i understand that it's a radical step, but if the entire
world were to use vixie's grande idea, a lot of realization would go
on.

wasn't there this new law passed about spam being illegal? ask me, and
i tell you that spam has only increased since them. sure, by law, you
need to include unsubscribe info in ever spam and subject it with
ADV:.*, but have you ever seen one of those, let alone one unsubscribe
method that actually worked?

seems to me like an aweful lot of regular politics - big fuzz, no
effect.

have you guys cooked up a way yet to use rbl in a
qpopper/fetchmail/postfix setup?

martin

[greetings from the heart of the sun]# echo madduck@!#:1:s@\@@@.net
--