Re: debian slash

David Tansey wrote:

> I know it has been a while since you posted your idea for a slash deb,
> but I was wondering how it went/ is going. I have been trying to get
> slash (newbie) to work on my debian woody system. With trouble (this
> error when i run apache, "invalid command... ExtendedStatus") so i would
> be happy to see even just more debs for the packages slash needs. I did
> find a whole lot thought, pudge (from the slashcode sourceforge site)
> has added a few and i found a few online by someone else. What are you
> doing (if you are still trying to make my life easier at all :))
>
> Thank you for your time,
>
> David Tansey

i presume you're talking about having slashdot.org (slashcode.org)
packaged as a *.deb, right? not heard a thing from anyone on that
front. i've never even downloaded the slashcode stuff, having already
got too many irons in too many fires... (if i could just clone myself,
we'd have a blast!)

if you figure how to wrap slashcode into a deb, lemme know!

--
mailto:will@serensoft.com
http://www.dontUthink.com/