libqt2.2

I've been trying to update my KDE to the newest stable version (apt-get
install task-kde), however, when I try to install, I get the error message
'Depends:  libqt2 but it is not installable.'  I tried to install libqt2,
which gave me the message that libqt2.2 is now being used.  I then tried to
install libqt2.2, which said it was the newest version.  Figuring maybe it
was all in my head, I went ahead and tried to install KDE again, giving me
the same error messages.  Does anyone know why this is?  What happened with
the qt libs?

I also have been trying to install stormpkg, which depends on libapt-pkg2.7.
It is also uninstallable because it 'has no installation candidate.'

Any help with either of these would be pretty dang helpful.
Thanks............DAVE