cvs problems using cvs co -r woody boot-floppies

Keep getting the exact error (when running cvs co -r woody boot-floppies)

<snip>

cvs server: Updating boot-floppies/special
cvs server: Updating boot-floppies/special/tecra
cvs server: Updating boot-floppies/special/v30
cvs server: Updating boot-floppies/utilities
U boot-floppies/utilities/.cvsignore
U boot-floppies/utilities/Makefile
U boot-floppies/utilities/floppy_split.c
U boot-floppies/utilities/floppy_split.h
cvs server: Updating boot-floppies/utilities/bf-utf
cvs [server aborted]: out of memory; can not allocate 26 bytes
cvs [server aborted]: out of memory; can not allocate 79 bytes

Who do I report this to. Is it my fault? (I am running the testing distribution)

NOTE I keep getting the exact same error message and it always stops at the bf-utf line.
No matter how often I run this ...

-walter