PPP, DNS and IP Update, Mess... HELP ;(

Hi there:
            I am running a Bind 8.x.x and have an ADSL link. Obviously my IP
is DHCPed each time I connect. I run a couple of Virtual Domains in apache
and have the Bind configured as master for those domains. (which allows me
to work in the Internal Lan smooth).

            The problem is that I'd like to find a way (possibly perl? or
some script) to update a DNS dynamically each time I connect. The DNS of
course if another statis IP DNS which allow updates and it's working 24/7 at
the office. (And I administer it at will!)

            I plan to use that static Ip dns as master for mydomain.com and
create a A pointer for mydebian.mydomain.com. Since my computer will get an
ip address each time it gets connected... the master DNS won't reflect the
changes (making me change the IP manually and restart named each time I have
a new ip at home). And that is unacceptable.

            Am I being clear? I understand there is a Dynamic update in Bind
8+ which I use for internal machine at the office (allowing them to update
their DHCP Recived IP on the DNS) But i don't know if this could be applied
to what i'm trying to do.

            Thanks!!!

Martin Marconcini