Re: LILO and big HD's

To quote Pann McCuaig <pann@ourmanpann.com>,
# On Sun, Feb 25, 2001 at 17:22, Raffaele Sandrini wrote:
#
# > I have win and lin insalled on my computer
# > unfortunally windows must be on the first partition wich is 20 GB's
big. the
# > next 20 GB's are for debian. Is there any chance to get LILO working
under
# > this circumstances (perhaps a new version or something like that)?
#
# Reaches everywhere on my 30G disk partitioned like so:
# <snip>
# That is, all 4 partitions are bootable via lilo.

Hmm... Try putting a kernel on the last partition, and then get LILO to
boot from it. If it works, would you mind sharing your lilo.conf?

David Barclay Harris, Clan Barclay
    Aut agere, aut mori. (Either action, or death.)