Puhh, another prob with copying...

Hi all

Perhapps you saw that i have flooded the list with my quests.
I got it to get the network work and have nfs working... Then i copied all
with the "cp -a" command. No i have the prob that i can't login to my new
machiene because threr are still files wich it hasn't copyied eg. the shadow
file. What must i do that it copy ALL THE DATA to my new PC? i want to copy
them over the net not putting my old HD in the new computer.

cheers,
Raffaele
--
Raffaele Sandrini <rasa@gmx.ch>