fvwm pager display

Greetings-

This is perhaps a silly question, but here goes. I use fvwm(2) under
potato, and many of the windows I have open at any time are ssh sessions
to somewhere else.  I typically open these with entries in my fvwm menu
that run something like this:

+ "statapps" Exec rxvt -name 'StatApps' -title 'StatApps' -e ssh
      statapps.unc.edu

This all works just fine, except that in the fvwm pager the window is
simply labeled "ssh", which makes it impossible to differentiate from the
other ssh sessions. Is there any way to change this?

Thanks.

Andrew J Perrin - Ph.D. Candidate, UC Berkeley, Dept. of Sociology
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA - http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin
        aperrin@socrates.berkeley.edu - aperrin@igc.apc.org