Re: OT - DOS vs Linux text files?

On Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 01:11:53PM -0500, Carl Fink wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 12:12:58PM -0600, William Jensen wrote:
> > Greetings,
>
> > If the problem is they were created within windows then what is it
> > I need to strip out of the files?  Use perl to do it?
>
> You might look at the dos2unix program and its partner unix2dos.
> --

I installed the sysutils and ran it on all the files I had in a particular
directory.  Opened up a file and copied from one to another and the same
thing happens.  Could this be a tab issue?

Here is an example of what I see on a paste:

    <h3>Equipment: Adventurers Tokens</h3>
            <h3>Area: Varies</h3>
	                <h3>Quest Level: N/A</h3>
			                <h3>Notes:</h3>