Re: importing gnuplot eps into microsoft word

On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 12:48:46AM -0800, Eric G. Miller wrote:
> Word is broken with eps.  If you can find an eps to wmf translator,
> that'd be your best bet (I recall someone working on one somewhere...).

Yes this did the trick. It looks like pstoedit (which is packaged for
debian) does have an eps2wmf translator, but only for the windows
version AFAICS.

The windows version of pstoedit keeps segfaulting for me (who knows
though, it may work for others and I didn't read the docs). However,
gsview also includes pstoedit.

So, for anyone else in this predicament, grab gs650w32.exe & gsv36w32.exe
from your local mirror. And voila, eps2wmf translations.

I'll try to work out why debian cannot pstoedit -f wmf my.ps
The man page seems to indicate that it should work.

Regards,
Mark.