Re: Debian or Redhat 7???

Tal Danzig wrote:

> There are no mirrors of security.debian.org (or shouldn't be)
> for security reasons.
> This way the authenticity of security packages can be better controlled.
>
> - Tal
What about local mirrors?

I can imagine a company with several hundred, or maybe thousands of debian
workstations upgrading at the same time directly from the security.debian.org
site.

They could setup a caching proxy, or a mirror.  Are both available?  I know
someone could mirror with wget or some other mirror package through http, but
I'd prefer rsync...

Mike