Re: Major panic after upgrade

That's kinda hectic.  Check in /var/cache/apt/archives for good apts, and
such and dpkg -i the stuff.  That's what I did when I've blown my system in
some special way.  Perhaps someone has a better solution...

just a note, I think that when you want things like this you want to pull down
the source with apt-get source and need to put something like
deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US testing/non-US main contrib non-free

into sources.list.  That way you can do your own compile and you don't need the
unstable packages (hopefully;)
I've seen it in the list before, so you can probably get
more info from the archives or the usual places.

rick