Re: ssh doesn't stop prompting for password [SOLVED]

Not necessarily - ssh often also compresses data, which means you may very
well get equal or better throughput through a secure connection.

Andrew J Perrin - Ph.D. Candidate, UC Berkeley, Dept. of Sociology
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA - http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin
        aperrin@socrates.berkeley.edu - aperrin@igc.apc.org