Re: staroffice 5.1 german version, where?

On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 04:55:24AM -0800, debian_user@linuxfreemail.com wrote:

Hi,
you're posting without a Realname and your lines are too long. Please
fix this.

> I need staroffice 5.1 german version, but I can't find it at Sun's pages anymore, and 5.2 is way to big for my harddrive. Does anyone know where I can find it?
Think I've a few older Versions on my SuSE CD's the only prob is that
they're in rpm Format.

Generaly I that there's no real diference in the speed or size between
SO 5.1 and 5.2 cause 5.2 was only something like a Bugfix realese
IIRC.

CU,
Sven

BTW: If you like to test the rpm write a PM and I'll upload it for you
after "Karneval".

--
Ich weiß nicht, wieso ihr euch so echauffiert. Die Warnung ist doch
wirklich deutlich zu lesen auf der Packung. Da steht in großen,