RE: Hello!

Greetings,
	Only the first binary image is needed for typical installations.  Usually
the second and third CD's have less frequently used or less popular
packages.  The difference between plain and NON_US, is that the U.S.A. has
some export restrictions on encryption technology.  Most likely you want to
the NON_US in order to get things like ssh.  Check out
http://cdimage.debian.org in order to build a CD image set, or you can
download the image from http://www.linuxiso.org.

HTH

Brooks