Re: can't exec some CGI scripts

Unfortunately the problem is, 1. It isn't my script, I downloaded it from
another site, and the other users report no problem like I am having and
2. I can't remove the -w option from the Perl line and still have the
script work.  As soon as I remove -w, the script won't execute and I get
an Internal Server Error in my browser window.