Re: xmps-win32-plugin

i finally found that out yesterday night (blame me i thought the libs would
be installed by default)...

now after i compiled it and copied the dll's and stuff i can view the divx
movies...
BUT the xmps is running in a little messy box and i couldnt figure out whats
the matter ( is xmps workin fine for you ?? )...

so i started a desperate search for another divx viewer for linux and finally
found it at

 http://divx.euro.ru/

the things called avifile and worked fine from the beginning ( but it cant
play mpegs :-( )....

anyways... thx for the answer ( by the way i LOVE the debian mailinglists. so
many kind people with prompt usefull answers :-) )...

cu peter