Re: Potato and ADSL

In article <[🔎] G92036$IVjA6DCp7Z7KfbEEn3H6bbt1NLvzKD9XfJDIq7lCYR6Q_9@voila.fr>,
winxpert@voila.fr wrote:

> I just need to know if ADSL is supported with potato.

I used potato with ADSL before with no problems. Just so you know,
ADSL is a wide term and there are different protocols that all are
ADSL but can be very different from one another. If you can find
people using the same ISP as you want and who run Linux then you
should be ok. I think the particular distribution you run is of little
or no influence on this.

Remmy

--
ICQ: 760542, Tel: (+31) 6 11316573, http://uss-centauris.org
-*- Zippy's revelation of the moment: -*=