xserver-vga16 update will not install

I updated Woody this morning and apt-get tried to install a new
xserver-vga16 for potato, but this is the error I get:

Setting up xserver-vga16 (3.3.6-11potato32) ...
head: /etc/X11/Xserver: No such file or directory
dpkg: error processing xserver-vga16 (--configure):

I am not sure how to fix this.	I tried to download the Woody version
of this package but apparently there isn't one.

--
Andrew