Re: apt-get config for woody

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001 hanasaki@ns1.microlink.net wrote:

>What do I need to put in sources.list to upgrade to woody?

switch all instances of potato to woody and all instances of stable to
testing, except security.debian.org (they don't do testing ATM).

>Is there an ISO if I am installing from scratch?

There will be RSN.  The RM has just blessed the woody freeze this
last week.  Part of a freeze is making test ISO's available.  Stay tuned.
:)

>What is the best way to get woody on a new machine?

ATN install potato and upgrade.

--
I can be immature if I want to, because I'm mature enough to make my own
decisions.

Who is John Galt?  galt@inconnu.isu.edu