Re: woody

"Bognar, Attila" <atus@ebizlab.hit.bme.hu> wrote:
>Could someone tell me please, when the packages for woody will be put back
>under dists/woody/...? Getting the packages one-by-one from pool is a
>little bit slow...

Package pools are the way it's going to stay, as far as I know; dists/
is mainly just there for compatibility and to provide somewhere for apt
to get its Packages and Sources files from.

What are you trying to do that doesn't involve apt? I'm sure somebody
could come up with a script that would do it for you, probably involving
the Filename: field in the Packages file.