Re: Looking for clock track different times?

David Wright wrote:

> > I looked but apart from twclock I couldn'rt find anything. Anyone know
> > of an applet capable of showing times in different places?
>
> It might help to say what it is about twclock that you don't like.
>
> TZ=US/Eastern swisswatch &

I don't need another analog clock. I'd really like to type the
date/time at the prompt and get Eastern Standard time, or Pacific, etc.
I'm now on European. So I don't wake people up...

Thanks,

Jonathan

I looked at the date switches but saw nothing. Thinking about a shell
script to cut the time, substract 9, etc. seemed there has to be
simpler.

--

\\