Re: missing debian-user-digest?

Hi,

A number of subscribers seem to be having problems with the digests of the
debian-user mailing list. I am also one of these "sufferers" in that I have
_not_ received a message for couple of weeks. Some people haven't received a message for longer - some shorter. However, we seem to be in the minority, as there seems to be a number of people who have not experienced any problems, and are receiving the digests just fine. I myself have tried resubscribing several times under "other" email addresses to no success (i.e. seemed to be added to the list, but not receiving digests.)

Any ideas what's up? I find it very hard to believe that is a "local"
problem, since a number of people seem to have been experiencing the same
difficulties in and around the same time. Is there anything that can be
done, or any changes made that have affected a subset of the list
subscribers?

Your response is eagerly anticipated ;^)

Kindest regards,

	--ibs.

			--  Ibraheem Umaru-Mohammed  --
			--  Email:ium@micromuse.com  --
-- Micromuse PLC, Disraeli House, 90 Putney Bridge Road, London SW18 1DA --
			--  http://www.micromuse.com --