Potato Blackbox Quickie

Aloha all;

I run Blackbox wm on my box at work ( woody ) and my box at home ( potato ).
In both there .blackboxrc's the focus model is set to 'clicktofocus'.
Howevre my home box only focuses a window when I click its title bar, not
when I click anywhere with in a window ( like my woody box at work ).

Anyone know how I set up my potato blackbox to focus when I click anywhere
on the window ( like woody blackbox ) and not just on the titlebar.

I've searched the blackbox docs, but have had no joy. Is the woody blackbox
a patched version to allow this behaviour ?

Many thanks

mallum