Re: RPC call returned error 111

/ Sebastiaan <sebas@jon00793.speed.planet.nl> was heard to say:
| I just read the guide of ltsp, and they said something about this. Do you
| have tcpwrappers enabled (do not ask me what that is)? If so (or just
| try) to add in /etc/hosts.allow:
| portmap:	192.168.0.
|
| This allows portmapper access to all computers in 192.168.0.0 network.

That had no effect. And neither did turning off spoof protection
alltogether. (This machine's behind a firewall, I don't really care about
security on it...well, at least not until I get this problem solved.)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | A man is not necessarily intelligent