Re: Suggestions for and comments on trackballs?

Hi,

I have been using AlfaData's trackballs almost half my life now. Perhaps
they make them now with PS/2 and the third button enabled, *IF* they are
still in production.

The biggest advanture is that they have a really big ball, so you can
scroll over your screen in notime and retain accurecy.

Greetz,
Sebastiaan