PostgreSQL

Do I need postgresql starting up in my default runlevel of 2?  I am running
only a workstation that handles ip_masq and port forwarding.  No database
stuff that I am aware of.  Can I remove this service from the runlevel?

Thanks.

--

Stewart...

* They took the fourth amendment and I was quiet because I didn't deal drugs
* When they took the sixth amendment, I was quiet because I was innocent.
* When they took the second amendment, I was quiet because I didn't own a gun
* Now they've taken the first amendment, and I can say nothing about it.