DSL & NT

Hi *,

Since some days I'm able to access the internet through a MS Proxy Server
(MS Proxy Server 2.0 runs on a NT machine in a network). I just had
to change to Browser/Proxy settings to the right values.
But how is it possible to bring programms like fetchmail, micq, ftp etc. to
work? Under MS Windows I need to install MS Proxy Client for such things,
but under Debian?

Please help, I don't have any ideas (I'm a newcomer).

Thanks in advance

Erich

PS: Would you please cc your replies to my email-address? At the moment I'm
not subscribed to the list because of some problems with my mail programm.
Thanks.

--
E-Mail:    Erich Baur <ebaur@gmx.net>
Homepage:  http://www.kla4.r2u.de