Re: problem with sound

Sorry, that my knowledge does have a big gap so far what linux
matters. But I think you wasn't born with your momentary
knowledge, too. So please try to treat somebody with a little bit of
the respect he gives to you, even although he has to advance in his
abilities. I always try to do so, too.
Ok? What do you think?

Christian