Re: DNS: not working correctly

Ok, now that it is working, why does it not work everywhere?

When I do:
nslookup sacred-key.org ns1.tudelft.nl	then it works
nslookup sacred-key.org elektron.its.tudelft.nl	 then it says that the
domain does not exist.

I had this before, someone suggested that it had to do with my revision
file.

Thanks,
Sebastiaan