Upgrade from 2.2.0 to 2.2.2

Should there be an urgency to upgrade to 2.2r2 if you just using debian 2.2 R0 as a workstation with samba. I am the only Linux workstation on the Lan
so I am behind a firewall. I can't program yet execpt for Hello World in Java, C, and HTML (meaning I am very limited). I mainly use Netscape Gftp
and Staroffice5.2 I have the 2.4.1 kernel installed and My system COOKS.

This is a question i'm asking because I am a realitively new and eager. I have a habit of trying things, and crippling my Systems.

--
I.T. Systems Technician
Arrowstreet Inc.