From: Yobb [mailto:yobb@home.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 9:40 PM
To: Debian User List
Subject: FTP problems

Help.

I have a small network at home.  I have two NIC cards in my Debian
machine, a single NIC in my windows machine and a cross over cable
linking the two machines.  I can successfully telnet from my windows
machine to my Debian machine but i can't ftp from my windows machine to
my Debian machine?  Why is this?