Re: Copy/Paste from Command Line session to Gnome

On Tue, Feb 13, 2001 at 08:43:44AM -0800, Rick Loga wrote:
> The copy/paste function of gdm works between command line sessions but not between a command line session and a gnome session.  Should it?  Or, how do I copy between a command line session and a gnome session?

There is a program xfilesel that auto copies what you copy in X to a
file.  When you switch to console you can access this file to get the
info.  Not exactly what your looking for but the closest I have found.
I don't know if there is a deb.  I just snagged it at -
http://www.opennet.ru/xfilesel/
hth,
kent

--