NET Error msg.

Hi,

I'm quite new to debian/linux, but i now have my Linux computer serving as a NAT server between my internal and external network (@Home Cable modem). Everything is working fine, except i keep getting the following error message:
NET: X messages suppressed
X usually being a number below 10.
I have no idea what i causing this, and/or how to fix it. I get like 5 of thse msg's every minute, and they overwrite everything on the console, which is very annoying when youre editing files.
I know that at least 2 of my friends have this same problem, just not with such a high frequency. Any help would be appreciated.

Thx in Advance,
Leon Haverkotte