Re: DNS Records - changing programmatically?

I'm not a DNS expert, so correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the TTL
field affect this? I've set the TTL field (as well as refresh and retry,
since I'm not totally clear on the functions of each) to 3600 and when I
have the DNS records manually most remote hosts seem to find me within
an hour, some of them even faster.

--
"Erik Reuter" <ereuter@erikreuter.net>       http://www.erikreuter.com/