Re: Small debian install

    Hi Neil,

Yes, I have similar, but I have 32 mb of ram in it. The box
is a rock solid and I do mean rock solid p75 intel. If you can
find another old box, steal the memory and it should be a fine
bench box or present for someone who hasn't experienced linux
before.

Enjoy

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-268-4074