Re: cyrus und mail-sorting

Sven Gaerner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I switched a server to cyrus-imapd. Before I did this I used the 'normal'
> imapd for storing mails and deliver for mail-sorting. I used one file for each
> mailfolder. Now deliver seems not work with my cyrus-imapd.
> How can I get deliver work with the cyrus-imapd?

i don't think you can. you gotta use cyrus's delivery program for me, i
have
this in my sendmail.mc:

define(`confLOCAL_MAILER',`cyrus')
LOCAL_RULE_0
Rbb + $+ < @ $=w . >	$#cyrusbb $: $1

there is a tab inbetween > and $. if your using something else the
configurion
may differ ..

since cyrus stores mail in /var/spool/cyrus it needs it's own delivery
program.

nate

--
:::