Re: New sshd exploits...

On Fri, Feb 09, 2001 at 04:33:25PM -0900, Ethan Benson wrote:

:there was a ssh update to stable yesterday with the following fixes:
:
:openssh (1:1.2.3-9.2) stable; urgency=high
:
:  * Non-maintainer upload by Security Team
:  * Added backported fix for a buffer overflow (thanks to Piotr
:    Roszatycki)
:  * Added modified build dependencies from unstable for convenience
:  * Added patch that fixes an rsa key exchange problem made public by
:    CORE SDI.
:
: -- Martin Schulze <joey@debian.org>  Thu,  8 Feb 2001 22:15:04 +0100
:
:does that cover it?

You betcha, my apt wasn't seeing this as of about 3pm today though.
May be some funkiness in my sources.list, or is there some delay in
rebuilding the Packages.gz or some such?

Man that was quick, kudos!

-Jon