RE: domain setup & email/DSL:followup

glennbecker.net will have to hook up w/a "real" ip address if you
want to use it outside of your own lan.

First you need an isp to assign you a static ip address, then you
can register glennbecker.net and have that name point to the ip
address assigned to you by the isp.

Once it's registered it may take a few days to proliferate to the
various DNS's, but you'll be in business.

No expert here, but HTH, George