Re: Truetype fonts

On Fri, Feb 09, 2001 at 03:32:55AM +1000, James Sinnamon wrote:
> You haven't thought to try http://ftpsearch.lycos.com ?

Not if I was looking for a debian package, no.

> A search on mkfdir shows up quite a few results:

+http://ftpsearch.lycos.com/cgi-bin/search?form=lycosnet&query=ttmkfdir&doit=Go++Get+It%21&filetype=All+files

As does the first result in a google search.  I already have the tool,
as someone gave me a link to it after I asked if it existed within any
particular *debian package*.  It doesn't, no big deal.  It ends up as a
single standalone binary anyone so it doesn't clutter up anything too
terribly anyway.

-Rob

BTW - If you're wanting to CC the list it's debian-user@lists.debian.org
not debian-user@lists.debian.com